What does BITC mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BITC in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Biomedical Interactive Technology Center (Georgia Tech)
Find a translation for BITC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BITC mean?
- BitC is a systems programming language developed by researchers at the Johns Hopkins University and The EROS Group, LLC as part of the Coyotos project. It aims to support formal program verification.
Discuss this BITC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BITC also stands for:
- Berkeley Interlinear Text Collector
- Bharat Industrial Training Centre
- Biomolecular Interaction Technologies Center
- Business In The Community
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Biomedical Interactive Technology Center (Georgia Tech) on Amazon.com
- Search Biomedical Interactive Technology Center (Georgia Tech) on Google