SAMA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SAMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SAMA mean?
- "Sama" was the Polish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1995, performed in Polish by Justyna. The song is somewhat elliptical lyrically. Justyna sings about feeling alone, comparing her state of mind to being "a little flea". She goes on to say that she feels "As if God, the good God/Didn't love little fleas". The song was performed first on the night, preceding Ireland's Eddie Friel with "Dreamin'". At the close of voting, it had received 15 points, placing 18th in a field of 23. The song's performance was conducted by long-standing Irish Eurovision conductor Noel Kelehan. It was succeeded as Polish representative at the 1996 contest by Kasia Kowalska with "Chcę znać swój grzech...".
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SAMA also stands for:
- Gral Alvear, Argentina
- San Antonio Manufacturers Association
- Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency
- Saskatchewan Assessment Management Association
- Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority
... and 6 more »