What does SPOF mean in Electronics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SPOF in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Electronics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SPOF in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SPOF mean?
- single point of failure(Noun)
- a component in a device, or a point in a network, that, if it were to fail would cause the entire device or network to fail; normally eliminated by adding redundancy
Discuss this SPOF abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SPOF also stands for:
- Science Planning and Operations Facility
- Single Particle Overlap Functions
- Snaplus Printer Output File
- Supply Price Of Finance
... see them all »