ECCO is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ECCO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ECCO mean?
- ECCO Sko A/S is a Danish shoe manufacturer and retailer founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy in Bredebro, Denmark. Originally a footwear maker only, the company has since added leather production and accessories to its extensive range of mens, women's, and children's shoes. ECCO claims to be the only major shoe company in the world to own and manage every step of the production process – from tannery to consumer. ECCO opened its first retail store in Denmark in 1982, and has since expanded to have more than 4,000 branded sales locations throughout the world.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ECCO also stands for:
- Earth Coincidence Control Office
- Earthcare Company
- East Calhoun Community Organization
- Environmentally Conscious Community Oriented
- European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation
... and 4 more »