What does ADEPT mean in Botany?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ADEPT in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Botany terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ADEPT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ADEPT mean?
- a•dept(adj.; n.)
- very skilled; proficient; expert:
Discuss this ADEPT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ADEPT also stands for:
- Adolescent Development of Emotions and Personality Traits
- Alexandria Digital Earth Modeling System
- Alternating Door Exit Procedures for Training
- Assisting Developing and Evaluating Professional Teachers
- Awareness of Decisions in Evaluating Promotion and Tenure
... see them all »