What does ATF mean in International Business?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ATF in the Business field in general and in the International Business terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ATF in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ATF mean?
- Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, ATF(noun)
- the law enforcement and tax collection agency of the Treasury Department that enforces federal laws concerning alcohol and tobacco products and firearms and explosives and arson
Discuss this ATF abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ATF also stands for:
- abbreviation to define
- Accelerator Test Facility
- Accreditation Task Force
- Acquire The Fire
- Activating Transcription Factor
... and 43 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (former name) on Amazon.com
- Search Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (former name) on Google