What does ASSIGN mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ASSIGN in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ASSIGN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASSIGN mean?
- delegate, designate, depute, assign(verb)
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
Discuss this ASSIGN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASSIGN also stands for:
- Aslib Social Sciences Information Group Network
- Assessing Cardiovascular Risk Using SIGN Guidelines
- Reassigning the Default Drive
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Aslib Social Sciences Information Group And Network on Amazon
- Search Aslib Social Sciences Information Group And Network on Google