What does ASET mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ASET in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ASET in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASET mean?
- ASET is a national awarding body in the United Kingdom that provides Awards and Qualifications in post-14 vocational and higher education and training. ASET is recognised by the UK Government Department of Innovation, Universities and Skills, by the Learning and Skills Council and by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority. ASET is ISO 9000:2000-accredited, an Investor in People and a UK limited company. ASET works extensively across the UK and has a growing International network. In the UK more than 3,000 ASET learning programmes are delivered by over 800 licensed centres including FE colleges, universities, sixth form and community colleges, LEAs, employers, government agencies, training companies and not-for-profit organizations. More than 100,000 learners receive ASET certificates every year.
Discuss this ASET abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASET also stands for:
- Academic Services And Emerging Technologies
- Advocates For Safe And Efficient Transportation
- Aircraft Survivability Equipment Trainer
- Alberta Society Of Engineering Technologists
- Amman Stock Exchange Trading system
... and 7 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Asetadvocates For Safe And Efficient Transportation on Amazon.com
- Search Asetadvocates For Safe And Efficient Transportation on Google