What does PATA mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PATA in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PATA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PATA mean?
- Tomoaki Ishizuka, known exclusively by his stage name Pata, is a Japanese musician. He is best known as rhythm guitarist for the popular heavy metal group X Japan. He joined the band in 1987, stayed with them until their dissolution in 1997 and rejoined when the band started a comeback in 2007. A year after their breakup, he formed the short-lived duo P.A.F. with singer NoB and created the band Dope HEADz with X Japan bassist Heath and former Spread Beaver percussionist/programmer I.N.A. in 2000. Right after they ceased activity, Pata formed the instrumental band Ra:IN in 2002, which still tours extensively to this day.
Discuss this PATA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PATA also stands for:
- Pacific Asia Travel Association
- Pacific Association of Tax Administrators
- Paediatric Aids Treatment for Africa
- Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment
- Parallel Ata
... and 8 more »