What does HARM mean in Electronics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand HARM in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Electronics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for HARM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does HARM mean?
- injury or damage; hurt:
Discuss this HARM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
HARM also stands for:
- Halifax Adventure Racing Machines
- Hand Arm Risk Measurement
- Hazardous Atmospheric Release Model
- Heavy Anti Radiation Missile
- High-Speed Antiradiation Missile
... and 4 more »