What does LEDA mean in European?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand LEDA in the Regional field in general and in the European terminology in particular.
Find a translation for LEDA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LEDA mean?
- (in Greek myth) the mother of Castor and Clytemnestra, fathered by her mortal husband, and of Pollux and Helen, fathered by Zeus in the form of a swan.
Discuss this LEDA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LEDA also stands for:
- πρόγραα δράσης για την τοπική ανάπτυξη της απασχόλησης
- Lafayette Economic Development Authority
- Legal Electronic Documents Archive
- Ley de Desarrollo Agropecuario
- Light, Easily Deployable by Air
... see them all »