What does COIL mean in Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand COIL in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for COIL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COIL mean?
- coil, spiral, volute, whorl, helix(noun)
- a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
Discuss this COIL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COIL also stands for:
- CHS Online Information Library
- Coalition Of Independent Labels
- Columbia Object Image Library
- Community Intelligence Labs
- Congress On Ionic Liquids
... see them all »