GATE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for GATE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GATE mean?
- a movable barrier, usu. on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GATE also stands for:
- Gaming Arena Techno Entertainment
- GARP Atlantic Tropical Experiment
- Gatefield Corporation
- General Architecture for Text Engineering
- General Audio and Television Equipment
... and 17 more »