ARGOS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ARGOS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ARGOS mean?
- an ancient city in SE Greece, on the Gulf of Argolis: a powerful rival of Sparta, Athens, and Corinth.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ARGOS also stands for:
- Agriculture Research Group On Sustainability
- All Rubbish Goods On Sale
- French Satellite Data Collection System
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Argosadvanced Research And Global Observation Satellite on Amazon.com
- Search Argosadvanced Research And Global Observation Satellite on Google