What does IEEE mean in Electronics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IEEE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Electronics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IEEE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IEEE mean?
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers is a professional association headquartered in New York City that is dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence. It has more than 425,000 members in more than 160 countries, about 51.4% of whom reside in the United States.
Discuss this IEEE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IEEE also stands for:
- Information Engineering Endeavoring to Excel
- Institue of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- International Enclave For Electronics Efficiency
- Internet Engineers, Entrepreneurs, and Employers
... and 1 more »