What does CAIA mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CAIA in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CAIA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAIA mean?
- Caia is the collaborative effort of music producers Maiku Takahashi and Andy Cato. The music of Caia can be described as a combination of ambient, trip hop, and downtempo. Caia's debut album, The Magic Dragon, was released in April 2003. The song The Rose Room from their debut album was used in the CSI Miami season one episode Tinder Box.
Discuss this CAIA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAIA also stands for:
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Chemical and Allied Industries' Association (South Africa)
- Community Alliances of Interdependent Agriculture
- Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications
... see them all »