What does DAMS mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DAMS in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DAMS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DAMS mean?
- Driot-Arnoux Motorsport is a racing team from France, involved in many areas of motorsport. DAMS was founded in 1988 by Jean-Paul Driot and former Formula One driver René Arnoux. It is headquartered near Le Mans, only 2 km from the Bugatti Circuit.
Discuss this DAMS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DAMS also stands for:
- Dental Amalgam Mercury Solutions
- Digital Asset Management System
- Diversified Across Macroeconomic Scenarios
- Division Ammunition Management System
- Driot Arnoux Motor Sport
... and 2 more »