What does MICA mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MICA in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MICA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MICA mean?
- mica, isinglass(noun)
- any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves; used as dielectrics because of their resistance to electricity
Discuss this MICA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MICA also stands for:
- Mackintosh International College Australia
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- Mental Illness and Chemical Addiction
- Mentally Ill Chemical Abuser
- Mentally Ill Child or Adult
... and 12 more »