What does ADAM mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ADAM in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease
Find a translation for ADAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ADAM mean?
- (Old Testament) in Judeo-Christian mythology; the first man and the husband of Eve and the progenitor of the human race
Discuss this ADAM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ADAM also stands for:
- A Dame Attractive Man
- Absolute Disintegration of Available Mass
- Academic Date Analysis and Management
- Accelerated Digital Asset Management
- Active Design and Analysis Modeling
... and 28 more »