What does EVO mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EVO in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EVO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EVO mean?
- Evo: The Last Gasp of the Dinosaurs is a German-style board game for three to five players, designed by Philippe Keyaerts and published by Eurogames. The game won the GAMES Magazine award for Game of the year 2002 and was nominated for the Origins Award for Best Graphic Presentation of a Board Game 2000. The game went out of print in 2007.
Discuss this EVO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EVO also stands for:
- Efficiency Valuation Organization
- electronic variable orifice
- Electronic Village Online
- Emergency Vehicle Operator
- Employee Vision and Organization
... and 12 more »