What does TEA mean in Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TEA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TEA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TEA mean?
- the dried and prepared leaves of a shrub, Thea (Camellia) sinensis, of the family Theaceade.
Discuss this TEA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TEA also stands for:
- Table of Evolutionary Algorithms
- Tactical Espionage Action
- Tailgaters Extreme Association
- Take Effective Action
- Taste And Energy Admitted
... and 43 more »