VICTOR is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for VICTOR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VICTOR mean?
- a person who has overcome or defeated an adversary; conqueror.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VICTOR also stands for:
- Vector for Imaginary Cartoons Thwarting Our Reading
- Velocity Induced Creation Transitory Optical Receiver
- Virtual Information Communications Technology And Operations Resource
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Virtual Interactive Cyber Training and Online Resource on Amazon.com
- Search Virtual Interactive Cyber Training and Online Resource on Google