PARC is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for PARC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PARC mean?
- Parc is a station on the Blue Line of the Montreal Metro rapid transit system, operated by the Société de transport de Montréal. It is located in the Park Extension district of the Villeray–Saint-Michel–Parc-Extension borough of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The station was built inside the extreme western part of the Canadian Pacific's former Park Avenue Station, and connects with Agence métropolitaine de transport Parc Station.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PARC also stands for:
- Pacific Asia Resource Center
- Palo Alto Research Center
- Palo Alto Research Center, Incorporated
- Palo Alto Run Club
- Parametric Adaptive Room Compensation
... and 17 more »