What does CHM mean in Language Codes (3 Letters)?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHM in the Regional field in general and in the Language Codes (3 Letters) terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHM mean?
- Cheremis, Cheremiss, Mari(noun)
- a member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia
Discuss this CHM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHM also stands for:
- A Clearing House Mechanism
- CARING Housing Ministries
- Center for (the) History of Medicine
- Center for Hierarchical
- Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing
... and 26 more »