What does IPOS mean in Oncology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IPOS in the Medical field in general and in the Oncology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IPOS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IPOS mean?
- In demonology, Ipos is an Earl and powerful Prince of Hell who has thirty-six legions of demons under his command. He knows and can reveal all things, past, present and future. He can make men witty and valiant. He is commonly depicted with the body of an angel with the head of a lion, the tail of a hare, and the feet of a goose, less frequently in the same shape but with the body of a lion, and rarely as a vulture. Other spellings: Aiperos, Ayperos, Ayporos, Ipes.
Discuss this IPOS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IPOS also stands for:
- Idiots Purchasing Overpriced Stocks
- Initial Public Offering Summary
- Input, Process, Output, Storage
- Internet Protocol over Satellite
... see them all »