What does FISA mean in Professional Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FISA in the Business field in general and in the Professional Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FISA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FISA mean?
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, FISA(noun)
- an act passed by Congress in 1978 to establish procedures for requesting judicial authorization for foreign intelligence surveillance and to create the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court; intended to increase United States counterintelligence; separate from ordinary law enforcement surveillance
Discuss this FISA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FISA also stands for:
- Federación Independiente de Sindicatos Agrarios
- Federated Irish Scouting Association
- Flinders International Students Association
- Food Industry Sanitation Auditor
- Foreign Intelligence Security Act
... and 2 more »