CATT is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CATT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CATT mean?
- Carrie Chapman (Lane), 1859–1947, U.S. leader in women's suffrage movements.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CATT also stands for:
- calcium tolerance test
- card agglutination test for Trypanosomiasis
- Catapult Communications Corporation
- Chemicals Agitation Temperature And Time
- China Academy of Telecommunication Technology
... and 10 more »