What does PHN mean in Language Codes (3 Letters)?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PHN in the Regional field in general and in the Language Codes (3 Letters) terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PHN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PHN mean?
- a member of an ancient Semitic people who dominated trade in the first millennium B.C.
Discuss this PHN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PHN also stands for:
- Pediatric Heart Network
- Phillips, Hager, & North Investments
- Phone list (UltraFax - QmodemPro)
- Pioneer Virtual Health Network
- Plan Hidrológico Nacional
... and 15 more »