What does GOAT mean in Food?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GOAT in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Food terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GOAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GOAT mean?
- any agile, hollow-horned ruminant of the Old World genus Capra, of the family Bovidae, closely related to sheep, usu. native to mountainous regions, and widely distributed in domesticated varieties.
Discuss this GOAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GOAT also stands for:
- Galoot Oldtools Archive Of Threads
- Galveston Orientation and Amnesia Test
- Games Of All Types
- Generation Of Anti Tobacco
- Geographic Ozone Assessment Technology
... and 10 more »