What does SIO mean in Language Codes (3 Letters)?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SIO in the Regional field in general and in the Language Codes (3 Letters) terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SIO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SIO mean?
- Sió is an artificial channel in central Hungary. It is the outlet of Lake Balaton. It flows out of the lake in the city Siófok. It flows along the city Szekszárd, and a few km east of this city it flows into the river Danube. The river Sió flows through the Hungarian counties Somogy, Fejér and Tolna.
Discuss this SIO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SIO also stands for:
- Scalable Input/ Output Initiative
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Senior Intelligence Officer
- Senior Investigating Officer
- Serial Input/Output
... and 17 more »