NARA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for NARA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NARA mean?
- a city on S Honshu, in central Japan: chief Buddhist center of ancient Japan; first capital of Japan a .d . 710–84. 349,000.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NARA also stands for:
- Nara Bank, N. A.
- National Aircraft Resale Association
- National Alien Registration Authority
- National Aquatic Resources Agency
- North American Rail Alliance
... and 2 more »