What does DERA mean in State & Local?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DERA in the Governmental field in general and in the State & Local terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DERA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DERA mean?
- Dera is one of the woredas in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Debub Gondar Zone, Dera is bordered on the south by the Abbay River which separates it from the Mirab Gojjam Zone, on the west by Lake Tana, on the north by Fogera, on the northeast by Misraq Este, and on the east by Mirab Este. Towns in Dera include Amba Same, Arb Gebeya, Hamusit, and Qorata.
Discuss this DERA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DERA also stands for:
- Danish Energy Regulatory Authority
- Defence Evaluation and Research Agency
- Defense Environmental Restoration Account
- Department of Environmental Review and Assessment
- Diesel Emissions Reduction Act
... and 6 more »