What does TWOC mean in Museums?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TWOC in the Community field in general and in the Museums terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TWOC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TWOC mean?
- The crime of taking (a car) without the consent of the owner.
Discuss this TWOC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TWOC also stands for:
- Taken Without Owner's Consent
- Taking Without Consent (of cars)
- Taking Without Owners Consent
- The Woodlands Operating Company
- Time Warner Order Center
... and 3 more »