What does SAW mean in Airport Codes?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SAW in the Regional field in general and in the Airport Codes terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SAW in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SAW mean?
- a tool or device for cutting, typically a thin blade of metal with a series of sharp teeth.
Discuss this SAW abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SAW also stands for:
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, Istanbul, Turkey
- Safety, Accountability, and Wellness
- Sallallahu Aleyhi Wa
- Satoshi Audio Works
- Seasonal Agricultural Worker
... and 16 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search K. I. Sawyer International Airport, Marquette, Michigan (former code) on Amazon.com
- Search K. I. Sawyer International Airport, Marquette, Michigan (former code) on Google