What does AGEP mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AGEP in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AGEP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AGEP mean?
- Acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis
- Acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis is a not uncommon cutaneous reaction pattern that in 90% of cases is related to medication administration, characterized by a sudden eruption that appears on average five days after the medication is started. It is mediated by T cells.
Discuss this AGEP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AGEP also stands for:
- Acrobatacute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis
- Acute generalised exanthematous pustulosis
- Acute Generalized Exanthematic Pustulosis
- Alliance for Graduate Education and Professoriate
- Alliances for Graduate Education in the Professoriate
... and 2 more »