NUT is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for NUT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NUT mean?
- a dry fruit consisting of an edible kernel or meat enclosed in a woody or leathery shell.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NUT also stands for:
- N-Universal Transformation
- Nagaoka University of Technology, Nagaoka, Japan
- Network UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supplies) Tools
- Neurotech Unit Terminal
- Nigerian Union of Teachers
... and 2 more »