What does NUT mean in NYSE Symbols?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NUT in the Business field in general and in the NYSE Symbols terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NUT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NUT mean?
- a dry fruit consisting of an edible kernel or meat enclosed in a woody or leathery shell.
Discuss this NUT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NUT also stands for:
- N-Universal Transformation
- Nagaoka University of Technology, Nagaoka, Japan
- National Union of Teachers
- Network Update Time
- Network UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supplies) Tools
... and 10 more »