NEST is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for NEST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NEST mean?
- a bowl-shaped or pocketlike structure, often of twigs, grasses, and mud, prepared by a bird for incubating eggs and rearing young.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NEST also stands for:
- National Entitlement Security Trust
- Natural Elements Selected Thoughtfully
- Neighborhood Emergency Service Team
- Nestor, Inc.
- Network Evolution For Sustainable Tourism
... and 14 more »