EAGLES is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for EAGLES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EAGLES mean?
- Large members of the FALCONIFORMES order of birds, family Accipitridae, most especially the genera Aquila, Haliaeetus, Harpia, and Circaetus. They are characterized by their powerful talons, which carry long, curved, pointed claws and by their opposable hindtoe.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EAGLES also stands for:
- Electronic Acquisition Global Logistics Enterprise Solution
- European Advisory Group For Language Engineering Standards
- Exceptional Attitudes Guarantee Life Enriching Skills
- Expert Advisory Group For Language Engineering Standards
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Elementary Artistic Gymnastic League Educational System on Amazon.com
- Search Elementary Artistic Gymnastic League Educational System on Google