What does CTBS mean in Canadian?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CTBS in the Regional field in general and in the Canadian terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CTBS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CTBS mean?
- Di-N-acetylchitobiase is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the CTBS gene.
Discuss this CTBS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CTBS also stands for:
- California Test Of Basic Skills
- Comprehensive Test Of Basic Skills
- Comprehensive Testing Of Basic Skills
- Comprehensive Tests Of Basic Skills
... see them all »