What does POET mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand POET in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for POET in other languages:
Select another language:
What does POET mean?
- a writer of poems (the term is usually reserved for writers of good poetry)
Discuss this POET abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
POET also stands for:
- Partial Order Event Tracer
- Performance Oriented Electronics Training
- Population, Organization, Environment, and Technology
- Protecting Our Environment Together
- Psychology of Everyday Things
... and 1 more »