DAPA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for DAPA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DAPA mean?
- Dapa is a 4th class municipality in the province of Surigao del Norte, Philippines. According to the 2007 census, it has a population of 22,184 people. Most of municipality are situated within the island of Siargao.It is known to be as the "Growth Center of the beautiful islands of Siargao".
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DAPA also stands for:
- Dallas Area Paralegal Association
- Decorative And Propaganda Arts
- Delaware Association for Public Administration
- Downed Animal Protection Act
- Drug And Alcohol Program Advisor
... see them all »