What does FERA mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FERA in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FERA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FERA mean?
- Fera is a local name for several fish species of the genus Coregonus from Switzerland, and France, in particular Savoy. The true fera referred to the species Coregonus fera, which was endemic to Lake Geneva, but is now extinct. The “fera” served as a food fish in Switzerland and Savoy refers to the still-surviving relatives of the true fera, which include Coregonus palaea. The Lake Geneva whitefish was locally known as "little fera".
Discuss this FERA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FERA also stands for:
- Family Electric Rate Assistance
- Fast Encoding and Readout ADC
- Federal Emergency Relief Administration
- Federal Emergency Relief Association
- Fire and Environmental Research Applications
... and 3 more »