What does NDMS mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NDMS in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NDMS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NDMS mean?
- National Disaster Medical System
- The National Disaster Medical System is a section of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for managing Federal government's medical response to major emergencies and disasters. The overall purpose of the NDMS is to supplement an integrated National medical response capability for assisting State and local authorities in dealing with the medical impacts of major peacetime disasters and to provide support to the military and the Department of Veterans Affairs medical systems in caring for casualties evacuated back to the U.S. from overseas armed conventional conflicts. NDMS’s federal partners include the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Department of Defense, and the Department of Veterans Affairs. NDMS also interfaces with state and local Departments of Health, as well as private hospitals..
Discuss this NDMS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NDMS also stands for:
- National Data Management System
- National Direct Marketing Show
- National Disaster Medical Service
- National Disaster Mitigation Strategy
- Network DVR (Digital Video Recorder) Management System
... and 4 more »