What does USSR mean in Governmental?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand USSR in the field in general and in the Governmental terminology in particular.
Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Find a translation for USSR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does USSR mean?
- Soviet Union, Russia, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, USSR(noun)
- a former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia; established in 1922; included Russia and 14 other soviet socialist republics (Ukraine and Byelorussia and others); officially dissolved 31 December 1991
Discuss this USSR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
USSR also stands for:
- The Underground Society Of Secret Rythm
- Ultra Simple Skirmish Rules
- Under Sorrowful Supervision Relationship
- Underground Society Of Secret Rhythm
- Uninterrupted Silent Sustained Reading
... and 10 more »