What does EISA mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EISA in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EISA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EISA mean?
- Eisa is a form of folk dance originating from the Okinawa Islands, Japan. In origin, it is a Bon dance that is performed by young people of each community during the Bon festival to honor the spirits of their ancestors. However, it underwent drastic changes in the 20th century and is today seen as a vital part of Okinawan culture.
Discuss this EISA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EISA also stands for:
- Edge Internet Services Australia
- European Imaging and Sound Association
- European Imaging Sound Association
- Expanded International Standards Association
- Experiencias Industriales, S. A.
... and 4 more »