What does NCI mean in Psychology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NCI in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Psychology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NCI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NCI mean?
- Non-competitive inhibition
- Non-competitive inhibition is a type of enzyme inhibition where the inhibitor reduces the activity of the enzyme and binds equally well to the enzyme whether or not it has already bound the substrate. If the inhibitor may bind to the enzyme whether or not the substrate has already been bound, but has a higher affinity for binding the enzyme in one state or the other, it is called a mixed inhibitor.
Discuss this NCI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NCI also stands for:
- National Can Industries Ltd
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cancer Institute's
- National Captioning Institute
- National Charrette Institute
... and 34 more »