What does PCIT mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PCIT in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
Short term therapy intervention for managing children ages 7 and under who are out of parental control. Also used to teach new type of parenting skills to abusive parents.
Find a translation for PCIT in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this PCIT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PCIT also stands for:
- Parent-Child Interaction Task
- Parent-Child Interaction Training
- Percutaneous Calcitriol Injection Therapy
- Pikeville College Information Technology handbook
- Point of Care Technology, Inc.
... and 2 more »