What does CDMA mean in Amateur Radio?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CDMA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Amateur Radio terminology in particular.
Code Division Multiple Access
got me confused on your additional information answer; AMRADIO fmf ye Editur, WB8AXI =0/=2013
Find a translation for CDMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CDMA mean?
- Code division multiple access
- Code division multiple access is a channel access method used by various radio communication technologies. CDMA is an example of multiple access, which is where several transmitters can send information simultaneously over a single communication channel. This allows several users to share a band of frequencies. To permit this to be achieved without undue interference between the users CDMA employs spread-spectrum technology and a special coding scheme. CDMA is used as the access method in many mobile phone standards such as cdmaOne, CDMA2000, and WCDMA, which are often referred to as simply CDMA.
Discuss this CDMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CDMA also stands for:
- Cadema Corporation
- Can't Divide or Multiply Anything
- Canadian Drug Manufacturers Association
- Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis
- Chain Drug Marketing Association
... and 3 more »