COCA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for COCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COCA mean?
- a shrub, Erythroxylumcoca, of the family Erythroxylaceae, native to the Andes, having simple alternate leaves and small yellowish flowers.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COCA also stands for:
- Canadian Organisation of Campus Activities
- Center Of Contemporary Art
- Center Of Creative Arts
- Centre Of Contemporary Art
- Coin Op Collectors Association
... and 6 more »