What does COCA mean in Libraries?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand COCA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Libraries terminology in particular.
Find a translation for COCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COCA mean?
- a shrub, Erythroxylumcoca, of the family Erythroxylaceae, native to the Andes, having simple alternate leaves and small yellowish flowers.
Discuss this COCA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COCA also stands for:
- Canadian Organisation of Campus Activities
- Canadian Organization of Campus Activities
- Center Of Contemporary Art
- Center Of Creative Arts
- Center on Contemporary Art
... and 17 more »